Coperion K-Tron Aeropass Diverter Valves
Coperion K-Tron Aeropass Valves are designed to divert material directly into a hopper. The valve’s height enables its use in low-clearance areas.
With its immediate shutoff of material when the Scale Hopper is full, the Aeropass Valve is ideally suited for scaling applications.
Aeropass Valves may be mounted directly on top of a Scale Hopper, simplifying system design and requiring a lower initial investment.
- Available for 2", 3", 4", and 5" O. D. tube and pipe line sizes
- Proof switches for both gate positions
- Pre-wired electrical enclosure with air actuator and limit switches, preset and tested
- Enclosure ratings of IP 56 [NEMA 4X] and NEMA 9 are standard, with NEMA 7 optional
- Eliminates need for branch entry lines by mounting directly on top of bin or scale hopper
Aeropass Valves are easy to maintain, and are efficient in pressure and vacuum applications. Since the valve is mounted on top of a bin or scale hopper, material can be directed to any number of destinations that have an Aeropass Valve, without the need for branch entry lines.
When the destination hopper calls for material, the Aeropass Valve diverts to the 90° position. The material and air are directed into the hopper, where a scroll cyclonically separates them. The material stays in the hopper, and the air passes back to the source tank for venting. This eliminates the need for separate filtering on each of the destinations.
For replacement air-cylinder actuators, proof switches or selenoid valves, contact the Coperion K-Tron Salina factory.